Thursday, December 7, 2017

Trees for survival.

           Image result for trees for survival      
            Trees for survival.
Did you no on NZ we have 23%8 we need to have 40% of grassland. Every time you sit under a tree shade you get fresh air under the tree shade that’s outside. Trees and land plants produce about 30% of the oxygen on earth, the rest  (70%) is produced by plants in the ocean (which are being impacted by polluted water.

Tree shades are important for us because If we don’t have tree shades it will kill a life. If we do plant If will plant a life. Whenever large parts of a forest tree are cut down, animals lose their houses and everything about the place where the trees grew changes.

Thank you santa for my present.

               Image result for santa claus     
               Thank you Santa.
Dear Santa.
Thank you for giving me my presents Last week and thank you for giving me a skateboard and a lunch box for my present that’s when I wrote the other Santa letter last week on monday. When I got my present I felt shocked and impressed when I sat down and opened my presents.